Registered to care for 6 children (Last updated: 30th July 2019)
- I have been registered as a childminder since 1999 and offer high quality, loving and consistent child care in a secure family/home environment which is non-smoking.
- Although registered for 6 children, I routinely like to look after 3 pre-school age youngsters. I am happy to collect older siblings from school and holiday clubs and include them in our outings & activities during some of the school holidays.
- I take the children in my care on regular outings to playgroups, our lovely parks and beaches, Les Quennevais playing fields, sand dunes and wooded areas, Heritage sites, the Zoo, children’s playzones, and sometimes just shopping!
- My family home is spacious, child friendly with a very large and safe outdoor play area, including an orchard and fenced off area where our Indian runner ducks reside. We also have four cats who are as independent as my adult children!
- I have a wide and varied selection of baby and pre-school toys and equipment for both inside and outdoors.
- I hold certificates from my training in Paediatric First Aid, Child Protection, HIV & Aids Awareness, Reducing the Risk of SIDS, Car Seat Safety, Mental Health Awareness, Perinatal Mental Health, Early Help Approach, Managing Challenging Behaviour, Freedom of Information Data Protection and Records Management, as well as; Observation Writing, Understanding Schemas, Messy/Sensory Play, Why do children never sit still, School Age Care, Introduction to Development Matters in the EYFS and Introduction to Tapestry.
- I am in good health, am reliable and will happily provide references from past & present parents.
- To view my personal policies select: Alice’s Policies