Registered to care for 2 children (Last updated: 26th September 2018)
- I have taken the following courses, Connecting with children 0-16 years, introduction to working with children, early years first aid, anaphylactic shock, child protection, child accident prevention, introduction to speech and language part 1 and 2, introduction to dyslexia , attachment, hygiene and quality in family day care, Aids/HIV awareness and British sign language. Awaiting date for fire protection course.
- I am now a mum of 5 children, aged 15,14,12,10 and 4.
- I am a non smoker.
- I have three cats and a puppy.
- I am fully insured and police checked.
- I can provide hot meals/snacks.
- The house has spacious rooms for play and a safe enclosed back garden with a various toys all age appropriate.
- I like going for walks, park, beach, zoo, swimming, baby/toddler groups and meeting up with other family child carers for interaction and fun days out.
- Indoor activites. I love to cook with the children and have messy play, painting, art/craft, play dough. I have a quiet corner with a selection of books.