Registered to care for 2 children (Last updated: 26th September 2018)
- I am married with two school age girls, we live on Trinity Hill, just past Waitrose, perfect if you work in town.
- I provide a loving caring atmosphere, where your little ones can thrive.
- We will go on many different outings such as Durrell, parks, Jersey heritage sites, play zones, library, playgroups etc. giving a wide variety of activities to help your little ones become well rounded people who are happy and confident. I meet up with a small group of other registered childminders giving the children chance to form friendship groups and learn how to play with other children.
- We also spend time in the home doing arts and crafts, story time, sometimes baking, and just having lots of fun. I have a wide range of age and stage appropriate toys and books.
- I complete a diary each day about your child’s day, for you to take home.
- I am up to date in my first aid and child protection training, and have been on all the relevant registered childminder courses. I keep on doing regular courses to keep up good practice and knowledge of child care.
- I don’t have any space at the moment, however please feel free to contact me for any further information you may require.