Lorraine Du Heaume
Registered to care for 4 children (Last updated: 26th September 2018)
- I have been a family child carer for 17 years and have been a foster parent for 10 years in the past.
- I am a non smoker.
- Qualifications held are NVQ level 3, Meeting the Needs of Children Under 2, Fire Safety, First Aid, HIV Aids Awareness Training, Child Protection, Managing Biting, Managing Challenging Behaviour 1+2.
- I have a dog and a cat, which are used to children.
- I have four children from 24 to 12 and have life experience from them.
- I have excellent references from past placements and can also provide them from existing parents.
- Large assortment of toys and books for all ages and have a safe enclosed garden, and do lots of activities outside and visit play groups.
- I like to treat the children in my care like my own and will keep diaries to keep the parents informed of what their child has done during the day.