Registered to care for 3 children (Last updated: 04th February 2019)
- From September 2019 I will have 2 vacancies for the age group 18+ months.
- I offer an informal and relaxed environment in which children can explore and develop at their own pace, including activities and experiences enabling them to flourish and achieve their own personal goals.
- I have an NVQ Level 3 qualification, with 12 years of childcare work both as a Registered Childminder, within a Nursery setting and Reception class.
- I have a Paediatric First Aid Certificate and a Food Hygiene Level 2 Certificate.
- My main emphasis is on having fun whilst providing educational activities both indoors and outside, including craft, music, story time and role play, visits to the Wildlife Conservation Trust, play parks, toddler groups, beach and I welcome any suggestions by parents.
- I am able to provide breakfast, healthy snacks, drinks, cooked lunch and tea if required.
- I have a knowledge of French and Spanish.
- I have a small dog.
- We are an active family involved in Sea Scouts and Sailing and you’re welcome to come and visit.