Registered to care for 3 children (Last updated: 26th September 2018)
- Vacancy for a toddler (18 months or older) from September 2019, or possibly from July 2019.
- I am a qualified NNEB now working as a Registered Childminder, fully registered and fully insured.
- I hold up to date First Aid and Child Protection certificates and attend courses regularly to keep me up to date with current practices.
- I am able pick up and drop off depending on area and times.
- I do not have any pets, however, I do have two boys aged 14 and 11 but they are very well trained!
- We have a very relaxed, welcoming home with a child friendly garden and I aim to provide a home from home environment for the children in my care.
- I am a member of Durrell and Jersey Heritage and we visit these sites often as well as the numerous parks and beaches we are lucky to have, and the library and toddler groups.
- I am happy to provide home cooked meals and snacks.
- I will have a vacancy for a toddler from September 2019 so please do not hesitate to contact me for an informal chat if you think I may be able to help you.