Registered to care for 4 children (Last updated: 26th September 2018)
***I have an immediate space for an 18 month+ and will have a full time space for a baby from April 2019***
***Available for after school care & pick-up from St Saviour’s School
- We go out to Playgroups, parks, Jelly Clubs (for singing, dancing, storytelling etc.) the Zoo, Fort Regent, Tamba park, the library, the beach, country walks, leaf kicking, walking in town to visit markets and many more educational visits.
- I have an eight year old Border Collie.
- I have been child caring for 24 years to date. Before this I worked in a nursery for a year. Also I was a Cub Scout leader for 3 years which brought many challenges, and had to do program planning for the term ahead, keeping 8 and 10 year olds busy all the time. I also did camping weekends which all the boys and leaders really enjoyed.
- I hold up to date certificates for First Aid, Fire Safety, Child Protection, Airborne virus, Understanding children and Phonics. I also have excellent references.
- I will not charge you when I take my yearly holidays as I try to keep the costs of child care down for all.
- We have a non-smoking household and everyone living here has been Police checked.
- I am situated close to town.
- I have two enclosed gardens to play and plenty of toys from birth upwards.
- Children in my care learn quickly with positive behaviour and love.
- I also have many excellent references from many happy families over the years
- Please call any time. I would be more than happy to discuss care for your child and any questions or concerns you may have.